Monday, October 13, 2008

TAG

Thanks so much Rebecca, I will keep you in mind next time I need to tag someone. JK

Here are the rules: Answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then pass it on to seven others.


Here are the questions:


1. Where is your cell phone? Abyss-JK dunno

2. Where is your significant other? Abyss-JK cleaning

3. Your hair color? blondish

4. Your mother? Loved

5. Your father? Smarty

6. Your favorite thing? Mike

7. Your dream last night? forgotten

8. Your dream/goal? Sleep

9. The room you're in? Office

10. Your hobby? kids

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Beach

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Warm

15. One of your wish-list items? Jonny Depp

16. Where you grew up? SoCal

17. The last thing you did? Cleaned

18. What are you wearing? jammies

19. Your TV? boring

20. Your pet? Christian

21. Your computer? Entertaining

22. Your mood? exhausted

23. Missing someone? madre

24. Your car? Pilot

25. Something you're not wearing? earrings

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? Short

28. Love someone? Enormously

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? recently

31. Last time you cried? PS I Love You (that's one word, I promise, It's the name of one movie)

I tag
Barb
Kathy
Allison
Leann
Lori
Kara
Jamie

1 comment:

Kara said...

So i will get around to doing this tag at some point.. I'm glad you are back to blogging...i was starting to wonder where you were